Terms and Conditions - Camping
If you want to pay for your reservation on the day of arrival, it is necessary to arrive by 16:00. If your arrival is indeed after 18:00, payment in advance Is mandatory via the booking platform or a direct bank transfer according to the sent offer via e-mail.
Payment methods and cancellation
- Cancellation free of charge before 14 days of your arrival
- Within 14 days, your card will be charged for the whole reservation period, which is non-refundable.
- Suppose you wish to make any changes, like changing the date. Please inform us in writing via e-mail at least 3 days before your stay. We will try our best to fulfill your wishes, but we can’t guarantee it will be possible.
- Leaving early, before the end of the whole reservation period, will not be refunded.
Check-in and Check-out
Prijava: od 13,00 h – 20;00 h
Check out: until 12:00 h
Late check-out might be possible, depending on availability. You must inform the reception staff in advance if you wish to either prolong your stay or have a possible late check-out.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
- People who are upon arrival checked-in at the reception are allowed and can stay inside the Campsite.
- As a guest, you must have a valid travel document and abide by the house rules and instructions of the property staff. (House rules available in every building and info flyer)
- The guest is obliged to keep the property and all furniture, decoration, equipment, and the environment in the same condition as they were at the beginning of the service. He bears responsibility for any damage and is obliged to reimburse the cost to the facility.
- The Campsite is not responsible for damaged, destroyed, or lost luggage or theft; therefore, Any valuables in the apartment, Campsite, camper, etc., are left at your own risk. The Campsite bears no responsibility for the loss of the same if they have not been reported and stored in a safe at the reception.
- Loss of belongings or theft is reported to the reception and the nearest police station.
- The Campsite is in nature; therefore, you might encounter domestic animals roaming around. We are in no way responsible for the animals as it’s a natural habitat for them.
- Recycling garbage is advisable.
- Parking at your dedicated pitch in reverse is mandatory!
- Do not change the camping pitch without the consent of the staff.
All pets are welcome at our Campsite.
You must lead your pets on a leash and keep them within your space. Upon arrival, you will be handed the house of rules that need to be strictly followed. Please clean after your pets!
- By paying for the reservation, the guest fully accepts the program and the conditions set out here.
- Tourist tax is calculated according to the applicable legal regulations, and the guest must pay the same at check-in. Tourist tax is not included in the price.
We accept reservations and instructions exclusively in writing ( e-mail )
Jezerska 6, 10437 Rakitje
OIB: 31079913980 MB: 02643731